ZZR600 Tyres

ZZR 250, 600, 1100 & 1200

Re: re: ZZR600 Tyres

Postby Nanna10r » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Mizz ZZR wrote:Hey Mina,

I've currently got Battlax BT50s front and rear, they're what the bike came with.
They seem ok, but I've never had any others to compare.
I'm also hearing good things about Michellin Pilot Roads. Any thoughts on those?

The "Tiggr" had Michellin Pilot Roads as OEM Karen, I thought the back was quite a good tyre but it was also a 190mm. I'm no Track day guru or a "Gun" but i like more feel from my front tyre then i got from the Michie OEM hoop, Done over 7000ks on the 014 020 combo & am very happy with them i dont think you ll be disappointed. I'll be refitting the same when they wear out.

Cheers Brett
"Nan & Pop Racing"
Poppy Hops on .... CBR150 (Superlite) CBR954 "Blade"
Nanna Naps on .... MoriWAKI NSR85 (Motolite) ZX10R "Crim"
We may ride like Old Can'ts, But Phuk we look DOOG !!!!!!
Nanna10r
Team Ninja

Bike: ZX10R
State: Queensland

Re: re: ZZR600 Tyres

Postby mrmina » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:56 pm

Mizz ZZR wrote:Hey Mina,

I'm also hearing good things about Michellin Pilot Roads. Any thoughts on those?

i'm keen on them for both front and back. But they will only last 6000km's rear and 12000kms front, which i've taken aboard.

The guy at the shop (brighton kwaka) promised me i wont be dissappointed in the dunlop 208 race replica's. I have the 207 and i dont like them.

I'm like u too, i havent had anything to compare them too, so i dont know what to believe. Everybody i've spoken to about the pliot powers tells me i wont be disappointed (maybe just in the km range).

Also i've been told the perilli will last the distance (around 10000km) and heat up really quick. The perilli .... cant remember but dont think it was the corsa.
[url]www.rmsmg.com.au
mrmina
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Previous

Return to ZZR Discussion