ZZR 600 Seat Height Question

ZZR 250, 600, 1100 & 1200

Postby Tenoq » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:27 pm

Dark_Angel wrote:hey fallen angel, strongly suggest u take one for a test ride first, see if ur comfortable on it. i bought a 1991 ZZR600 and was too heavy for me & just wasnt practical in that sense .. i couldnt move it back or forth (wen in neutral/parked) even tried the whole grab the front brake and try and bounce the bike back.. nope.. nothing.. ended up selling it and going back on a twofiddy (for now anyways).

I can't move my ZX9 back and forth unless it's completely flat... reckon I should sell it? :oops:

Na, I just jump off to move it. Easier that way. You get used to doing it pretty quickly.
Tenoq
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby Neka79 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:51 pm

Tenoq wrote:
Dark_Angel wrote:hey fallen angel, strongly suggest u take one for a test ride first, see if ur comfortable on it. i bought a 1991 ZZR600 and was too heavy for me & just wasnt practical in that sense .. i couldnt move it back or forth (wen in neutral/parked) even tried the whole grab the front brake and try and bounce the bike back.. nope.. nothing.. ended up selling it and going back on a twofiddy (for now anyways).

I can't move my ZX9 back and forth unless it's completely flat... reckon I should sell it? :oops:

Na, I just jump off to move it. Easier that way. You get used to doing it pretty quickly.

same..i do most of the bike moving standing beside it, with it leaning against my hip....

the early zx6r mite be a good bike...Collette went to a zx6r i believe cos it was lighter & more nimble ....
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)
Extreme Post Whore :-)

Bike: Z900
State: South Australia

Postby Fallen_Angel » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:35 pm

fanx for all the help guys :)
Fallen_Angel
KSRC Member