Exhaust Problem

ZX6R, ZX10R, ZX14R, Ninja 1000 etc

Re: Exhaust Problem

Postby pittster » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah good excuse to get a PCV i reckon worth every cent those things
Kawasaki ZX-10R 2008 - R77 Yoshi full system, PC3 Custom Mapped, Benneli bar end mirrors, Puig Double Bubble, Radiator protector, CircuitOne Mirror blanks, Pazzo levers, Shift-I, etc
pittster
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX10R
State: New South Wales

Postby DHM » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:33 pm

ivan wrote:problem solved managed to get bung reducer and the sensor fitted in no problem the 02 optimiser is on order and still waiting on pcv as soon as it comes the bike is going on the dyno :kuda:

Hi Ivan, can you tell me the details for the O2 Optimiser? What the part-number is, supplier, cost etc? ..as I have a similar problem. I ordered my PCV from Riders Discount in the states without realising that the US versions of the '11 ZX10R don't have an O2 sensor in the exhaust. When I spoke to a dyno tuner they said that they won't be able tune the bike without an O2 Optimiser. So, I rang Mark at Serco and he says they have them but won't sell one to me becasue I got my PCV from the US.
Cheers, Dave
DHM

Postby ivan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:15 pm

DHM wrote:
ivan wrote:problem solved managed to get bung reducer and the sensor fitted in no problem the 02 optimiser is on order and still waiting on pcv as soon as it comes the bike is going on the dyno :kuda:

Hi Ivan, can you tell me the details for the O2 Optimiser? What the part-number is, supplier, cost etc? ..as I have a similar problem. I ordered my PCV from Riders Discount in the states without realising that the US versions of the '11 ZX10R don't have an O2 sensor in the exhaust. When I spoke to a dyno tuner they said that they won't be able tune the bike without an O2 Optimiser. So, I rang Mark at Serco and he says they have them but won't sell one to me becasue I got my PCV from the US.
Cheers, Dave

hi i ordered the 02 optimiser from bikebiz Kawasaki and the cost is $135 hope that helps :kuda:
ivan
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby mikedeu » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Ivan, where did you get the bung reducer from? I have the exact same problem
mikedeu

State: Victoria

Previous