Dainese Women's Sizing - Help Please

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

Dainese Women's Sizing - Help Please

Postby Leanne » Mon May 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Do any of the Ladies have a Dainese Textile Jacket?

I want to buy the Dainese Two Delta D-Dry Ladies Textile Jacket and have to buy it online from the US as the Australian distributor doesn't bring it into the country. I found a web site that has them for $420 delivered. The men's equivalent that is available in Australia is recommended retail at $899.

Does anyone have any Dainese clothing and what size did you get and if it's not too much to ask what size are you normally in australian sizing. I can't work out the size conversion chart so was hoping that I could get some ideas from the sizes that people are already wearing. I'm 173cm tall and usually fit into a size 12 Jacket in Australian sizing.
Road '10 ZX10R
Dirt '99 KLX250
Race '90 CBR400
Leanne
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX10R
State: New South Wales

Re: Dainese Women's Sizing - Help Please

Postby Kermit » Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi Leanne

If you can't find anyone locally to help you with sizing.

I've found STG sizing conversions charts pretty helpful when buying online, may be of use to you.

Scroll down to the women's dainese sizing chart here
Kermit
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Postby Possum » Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Ooo.. great choice and Dainese will be my next choice of road jacket!
I recently bought Dainese dirtbike sleaved armour and it saved me on my big highside. I was extremly impressed with the quality.
While I cant help you with the sizing (and as much as i detest Peter Steves), they 'usually' stock Dainese leather jackets so maybe they could assist with your textile jacket sizing?
It all comes down to how you ride it.....
Possum
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Z1000
State: Western Australia

Postby KEL10R » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Leanne,
Not sure if this is much help but i just bought the Dianese Delmar from MCAS in Sydney ($200 off from $999 to $799), my previous jacket was size M ixon, i did the chart and came inbetween 46 and 48, talked to MCAS and they told me Dianese are quite small, so i opted for the 48 and it fits like a glove,is comfortable and the leather is soft,quality product. http://www.sydneycitymotorcycles.com.au ... Charts.htm
KEL10R
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Don't have one
State: Please Select a State

Return to Riding Gear Discussion