Nice Leather Jackets for fatter dudes...

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

Re: Nice Leather Jackets for fatter dudes...

Postby Phil » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Gosling1 wrote:
h.b.bear wrote:......good to see im not the only fat bastard about :lol: Hey Gos you heading to warilla this year if so i will be there and wouldnt mind saying goodday ,if not i will catch up one day 8).........

Mate I think Warilla is now on the cards, as they have moved it back 1 week so as not to clash with the big 40th Anniversary Z9 rally down in Victoria.......so I will be doing my level best to get to the VJMC rally as well. Probably head down there on the GPz1100 on Saturday morning as per last year, and hook up with the crew at the Robertson Pie Shop for the ride back to the rally site. Would be good to catch up :kuda:

dickfaber wrote:....they also have a sizing chart for blokes like us.

http://motoleathers.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=53 just scroll to the bottom for the correct measuring chart.....

WOOFUCKINHOO !!!! At last some real measurements for real blokes !! :kuda: :kuda: :kuda:

I'm hoping to be able to get to the VJMC as well, hopefully better conditions thatn last year
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby Gosling1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Phil wrote:.....I'm hoping to be able to get to the VJMC as well, hopefully better conditions thatn last year....

cool :kuda: would be good to see you there mate - even if it is just 2 weeks after the CDT 2012 Thunderdome of Death Tour :lol: :lol:

last year was a bit iffy - there were some good patches, but overall a bit grey and drizzly......the ride down Mt Mac was fun though :twisted:
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Postby the kid » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Fill me in on the details of the VJ business next time we catch up will ya Gos
Might try to check it out

Mmmm RZ 350 on Red plates ??
Ummmm let me see
the kid
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Yamaha
State: Victoria

Postby Hawksam » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 am

CrozRX wrote:Mate years ago Mars Leathers on Elizabeth St in Melbourne use to sponsor me. I went in there late last year looking for a jacket and found out that I must ride a Harley or something to look cool. Nah #uck that. Found a nice jacket back at my old mates bike shop in Albury. There ya go for bigger guys.

:D I still Have my Sheepskin lined Mars jacket i bought from there in the early 90's was good quality.
i am a bit big for it now though.

cheers
Scott
:kuda:
Ride safe and stay upright - Cheers Scott
Hawksam
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: GPx750
State: Victoria

Postby hiside » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Walden miller make the best retro style custom jackets in oz, they've been going since the 70s and the gear lasts 20 years. They are available at hiside leathers in brissie ph.1300 hiside Or on the net at Walden miller
hiside

Bike: Z900
State: Queensland

Previous

Return to Riding Gear Discussion