Finally got all leather

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

Finally got all leather

Postby BarraSpalding » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 pm

After 3 or so years, the draggin jeans have givin up. The theighs and crotch got very thin and began to tear in places. Also faded as all hell.

So finally bit the bullet, bought some Dainese SF Pelle, non-perforated. Yep that might have been a mistake with summer on the way.
Bought from Peter Stevens in Adelaide City. Great range of leather gear, especially compared to many other moto-stores i've set foot in.

Already have them in with Walden Miller in Edwardstown (adelaide) to have the shitty standard Dainese circumference zipper removed and a nice chunky zipper put in place. Thankfully the jacket came with the perfect one :)
http://www.waldenmiller.com.au

So now i'm pretty happy being fully kitted up.

My jacket is a Teknic Mercury (non-perf also).

Boots are a pair of Sidi B-2's... grabbed them off Ebay so they are a bit old... will need to update sometime in the future.

Ready for a track day... someday. Eventually will upgrade the helmet also, when funds permit.
I don’t care how liberated this world becomes – a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume – and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not.
Doug Coughlin (Cocktail)
BarraSpalding
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX6R
State: South Australia

Re: Finally got all leather

Postby robracer » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Mate there are heaps of us that have SIDI boots, they are pretty popular, I just bought SIDI motorcross boots as well & the fit is perfect 8)
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Re: Finally got all leather

Postby greenmeanie » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:49 am

Don't worry about your SIDI boots being old. I'm still running around in a pair of 8 year old SIDI Vertebrae 2's. :)
Glenn
2009 ZX10R
greenmeanie
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX10R
State: Queensland

Return to Riding Gear Discussion