Helmet SUNBLOCKER

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

re: Helmet SUNBLOCKER

Postby photomike666 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:59 pm

Prices very lots on these. I've found i Aus web site selling them at $25 and another at $30. The UK site (http://www.mandp.co.uk) is selling then at 6.50, which is about $15 - just see what the P&P is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07 ZX10R since new, tracky TBA, KX450F, 87 CR250 restoration, GT MTB - I've got serious thrill issues, dude
photomike666
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX10R
State: Victoria

re: Helmet SUNBLOCKER

Postby aardvark » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:02 pm

Looks like a piece of electrical tape. I have often seen riders with the top of their helmets taped up. Why the fark they just dont get tinited visors I'll never understand!
aardvark

Bike: Yamaha
State: South Australia

Re: re: Helmet SUNBLOCKER

Postby RG » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:22 pm

aardvark wrote:Looks like a piece of electrical tape. I have often seen riders with the top of their helmets taped up. Why the fark they just dont get tinited visors I'll never understand!

Mine is not a tape, it's a tinted film.

And the answer to yur qestion had already been answered.
I'm looking at this product becoz I wan something tat is just enough to get the glare off. And this product is static-stick-on(the description says so), so I can remove it and keep it in my bag(I always have a bag) if I'm riding at night or when it is not so glaring, rather than carrying an extra tinted visor around.
"...The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena." - Theodore Roosevelt
RG
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: It's not worth Mentioning
State: Western Australia

Previous

Return to Riding Gear Discussion