Rhino Leathers

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

Rhino Leathers

Postby photomike666 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm looking at a new set of leathers from the States, and have found Rhino Leathers sold by GP MotorCycle Leathers. I have a set of Rhino's touring style leathers that I got in England way back in '96, which are awesome. What I was wondering is if anyone had any dealing with either their race suits or GP Motorcycle Leathers.

My previous 'race leathers' were cheap from fleabay, and didn't stand up very well to a little low side. Burst seam in pants, scuff through leather in elbow and dirty great hole in shoulder. I lowsided in my Rhinos on the road, and it didn't mark them (almost wrote the CBR off - far worse than the Broadford attempt).

Let me know, and if I get them I wil put up a review...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07 ZX10R since new, tracky TBA, KX450F, 87 CR250 restoration, GT MTB - I've got serious thrill issues, dude
photomike666
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX10R
State: Victoria

Re: Rhino Leathers

Postby photomike666 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Ordered the Rhino leathers a week ago ( $650 for 2 piece suit and gloves inc postage), and they turned up yesterday. I was out so picked them up for the P.O. today. Damn they are fine, and the service at GP MotorCycle Leathers was great. Good communications, really happy to help and postage was 6 days US to Aus. I have only walked around the house in them, but they feel great. I can't wait to test ride them. I will add pics soon, and a review once I have ridden in them. So far very happy camper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07 ZX10R since new, tracky TBA, KX450F, 87 CR250 restoration, GT MTB - I've got serious thrill issues, dude
photomike666

Postby grunge » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:15 pm

I've heard of another getting Rhino leathers, and they seem pretty good... I'm looking at getting their gloves myself. =)
Maybe when the Aussie dollar is up a little... =P
grunge
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: ZX6R

Postby photomike666 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Leathers performed very well at the track today, comfort was very great even when it got hot. Thankfully I didn't crash test them. Did I mention the Creek was awesome?
photomike666

Postby Magpain » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:00 pm

I don't think I could buy anything from america unless I could hold it in my hand first. THey sound like good leathers tho do any shops have em in here in VICland.
Magpain

Bike: ZX6R

Postby ninjawolf » Sun May 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Grunge, are you looking to buy a pair of Rhino gloves? If so, hit me up via email at robert@rhinoleathers.com and I will see what I can do.
ninjawolf

Bike: Yamaha
State: Overseas

Return to Riding Gear Discussion