zx300 tank protection

Bodywork Modification Discussion.

zx300 tank protection

Postby blackryder » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:42 pm

My daughter has bought the new zx300...(black ofcourse...like her dad :roll: , thats the colour of the bike, not my skin colour incase anyone was wondering :D ) awesome little bike, a few things now needed to compliment this beauty.
Tank protection...not after a 'Bagster', just some decent quality stickers, and possibly the ones that wrap around the tank a little where legs/knees go. Not after something flairy or with devils all over it, just something plain, and something complimenting the bike and tasteful
Also, a pipe, just a slip on i think is fine for now, doesnt really matter on brand, but possibly something that is going to help add value to bike rather than a cheap throw on item....because i'm sure once shes settled on the bike, she will want to up size eventually, and bits and pieces added to the bike now well help resale value later on.
the rear of the bike ( the tail) is hideous straight from the dealer, if anyone knows these 300's, they have this huge....i mean HUGE plastic square piece almost down to the rear tyre that the number plate screws too, it will be taken of very soon,....as soon as i can find a decent tail tidy, that looks nice, and doesnt grab the attention of the constables to be picking on her.

thanks all... :kuda:
Ofcourse its....... "black"
blackryder
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX12R
State: Queensland

Re: zx300 tank protection

Postby Wattie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 am

EBay is your friend.
No mods will add vakue, but a pipe and tail tidy and tank protector will make it look a little nicer.
It will sound like some sort of flying insect with a pipe. So dont get too excited.

Carbon tank pads allways look cool and are gender neutral for resale.
Make sure your tail tidy does not involve drilling or anything so you can Chuck the stock one back on if required.

Get out an enjoy it
Wattie #55
ZX10R "The Crim"
ZX10R "Gumby"
Proudly Supported by Allfixed Automotive 9634 1455
sam & srt, survived
RGM, left a message
Wattie
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX10R
State: New South Wales