Switch to full style
Bodywork Modification Discussion.
Post a reply

Hello All

Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi all,

New to KSRC, just bought my 2nd Kwaka being a 2009 Zx6r Monster edition. Looking to do some mods in green.

Looking to replace levers, grips, rear sets and possibly caps. Looking for some input from those who have done these and others suggestions.

If not green I am probably looking towards gold maybe.

Attached is my new baby.

Bring on the ideas.
Attachments
IMG_1534.jpg
IMG_1534.jpg (38.34 KiB) Viewed 10190 times

Re: Hello All

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:19 am

Welcome Olly, hope you enjoy

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:01 pm

My 5c, but be wary of doing all that stuff...

Often the result is it looks like you bought all the cheap shit that you could off eBay, even if you do buy good kit.

Where you do buy a part that is a known improvement over the OE bit, rather get black, and be understated. With most modifications... Less is more!

Unless you're 19 and know everything anyway.

(-8

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:50 am

Welcome aboard..

I have the same model zx6r, great bikes...

Not up on all the bling mods, but a good pipe will certainly improve the looks, sound and add little hp. :D

Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Functional bling is what you need.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Nice bike mate. Functional bling as Wattie says is the way to go......then again you can pretty well justify anything as functional :oops:

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Caps? Suspension?

Best thing you can do for the looks of a black bike (apart from pipe as said) is a black screen!

Then I'd say check your suspension settings out also. My newbs method was trawl the web for road/track settings from reputable experienced track riders for your bike. Note the current settings down first, then click up to new. Worked well for me with a bit of help from the brains trust :)

Beware chinese Pazzos (chazzos). Work well for 99/100 people, and for 1/100 they slowly lock the brakes on = potential disaster.
Post a reply