Switch to full style
Bodywork Modification Discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Barge Powaaaahhhhhh !!!!

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Looks the goods mate. This will be the 2014 CDT livery? Can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Although you know you automatically lose points for no checker plate

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:02 am

Looks great Gos!

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 am

It'll be good to see the barge on the CDT again

Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Looks good! :kuda: Worth a punt on the fairings at that price. :)

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:31 pm

yes, for those of you heading down to WSBK, this is how the old girl will be looking. Rims may be a tad shinier :lol:

Nelso - the Barge will just motor off into the distance. Keep in sight of the dust if you can :lol: :lol: - actually on the dirt section of the Bonang, those bars will be just perfect I think....but yeh, it will be good to be on a bike with fresh tyres and some proper hp. That rear Pilot on the Gen 1 zeddie last year - was on its 3rd CDT !!! FFS no wonder it didn't hang on......

May have to find some checkerplate before PI methinks.....somewhere discreet and functional.....

8)

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Motard bars and dirt go hand in hand.
The crim is back to clip-ons now. But adjustable ones like Leannes.

And the brakes work!!

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Looking good Gos. :kuda:

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Lookin Good Gos!

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:36 pm

MickLC wrote:......It'll be good to see the barge on the CDT again.....

its actually sitting in the workshop at CMC as I type this :shock: first time in maybe 8 or 9 years ?? Ever since the 10,000km service anyway.

Wayne is going to have a nudge at sorting that FI light problem - had a good yak with him tonight when I dropped it off. He has had similiar issues with a 14 - reckons he might even have a couple of TPS in his parts bin which could bolt straight up ?? Hope so.

Its definitely in limp-home mode all the time, that is why the fuel consumption has gone from bad to fucking terrible :lol: - the boys in at the shop all thought it looked pretty good in the flesh as well.

I really hope he can suss out the problem - it would be great to be on the bike without any issues for the trip. You won't believe how comfy it is with those bars !!!!

8)

Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Looks a treat Gos , Go the 12 :kuda:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:21 pm

MickLC wrote:It'll be good to see the barge on the CDT again

damn straight :kuda:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Blurr wrote:looks different in Green. A nice change I reakon.

barges always look good in green....
mine certainly does

but hey Kwakas always look good in green :kuda:

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 am

:shock: Mines got a sister ;)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:07 am

took the barge into the shop on Wed to have the FI light issue checked. The error codes I was pulling indicated secondary TPS was fucked - but I did pull one code which indicated TB sensor also fucked :shock: - so took it over to have the codes done by the workshop...... :cry:

throttle body motor is fucked. Needs a replacement throttle body - 2nd hand ones in Oz about $500 - from the US about half that.

Shiny picked this up some time ago - reckoned that the motor made weird noises compared to his 05 model, when I turned the key on. The TB motor noises definitely sound slower than his 05 model......

aah well, its the first major issue on the bike in almost 10 years. Can't complain too much about that.......

8)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 am

will it be sorted by the supers?
Post a reply