04 Z750 led indicator & relay change query

Bodywork Modification Discussion.

04 Z750 led indicator & relay change query

Postby Hartz » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been browsing these forums for the last couple of days, I love the info here and I am looking for some help if possible.

I have purchased some led indicators that are on the way and believe a new relay will be required to keep timings right.

A couple of questions; firstly how do you take off the 6 plastic holders under the tail without breaking them? They seem to be one way, or at least very difficult to remove without snapping off. Would repair shops have bucket loads of these that they just replace?

And something that would help more is what relay would I need for an 04 z750? There seems to be two and three pin variants. The manual for my bike says the AU version is two pin, however the two pin versions look like an AU power plug without the earth which is different to what other forum threads have discussed. A little confused on this.

Thanks for any help you can provide and apologies for my first post being a "help me" one.
Hartz

Bike: Z750
State: Queensland

Re: 04 Z750 led indicator & relay change query

Postby 6maniac » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 pm

I've spent over 40 years of my life riding bikes .... the rest of it, I wasted ..
If it's got wheels or tits, it's gonna give you trouble !
HCST #2
Team Black '09 ..... R.I.P. - 2011.
Back in Black....2011.
6maniac
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z750
State: New South Wales

Re: 04 Z750 led indicator & relay change query

Postby Hartz » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:59 am

Thanks for the reply 6maniac.
Hartz