2 BROS CF PIPE

Bodywork Modification Discussion.

2 BROS CF PIPE

Postby young1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:15 pm

TB CAN 2.jpg
G,day all
I installed a Two Bro's black series carbon fibre full exhaust 2day. Although initially sceptical due to reports about suss quality, the need 2 re:pack them every 5000ks & them apparently not being recommended for parallel twins ??. I went ahead any way 2 a few raised eyebrows. First thing the quality & workmanship looks superb. So so far so good..It sounds 100% better than the standard, it now sounds like a sports bike...What is unreal is l have noticed a real sharpening up of the handling i was not expecting, due i think to the weight saving of 6.65kgs on my scales..the throttle is marginally more responsive thru the rev range low..but slightly better above 6000..I am suitably impressed so far as this is my first TBros product as I have read some quite bad reviews..I have now also ordered a red P1 powertip & red screws for the mag cap which they offer as accessories 4 a bit of bling. All up $800aust from sportsbike needs in the states. Well Happy :D :D

Thoughts on fitting the TB juice box pro fuel management system now avail for 12 model ???
Is it worth upgrading the air filter aswell ?

Many thanx Sportsbike Riders...appreciate the advice
Attachments
TB CAN 1.jpg
2.jpg
The boy Youngs disciplinary record this week has been nothing but deplorable.
12 650R Fully Juiced.
young1
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Ninja 650
State: New South Wales

Re: 2 BROS CF PIPE

Postby loubre » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 am

I have a Two Brothers CF can on a 2010 ZX6R, have had NO issues with quality or needing to repack, initially made very little difference to performance but after I fitted a link pipe up and got rid of that horrendously ugly and heavy cat box noticed a big improvement in mid range power, a lot louder though :D all up weight saving from standard can, cat and servo is just on 6.8 kgs!
2005 BMW R1200RT
2012 ZX6R
loubre
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX6R
State: Northern Territory

Postby young1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Cheers for the reply loubre..so far so good, have done about 1500 clicks in the last fortnight no probs..its pretty loud also..but i need to stay under about 4000 rpm on the move, shouldnt get to much hassle in suburbia....

Post note...the ninja650shop wanted $120 to ship a $85 air filter, pissed off as BMC are the only manufacturer @ mo with one specifically for this years model i can source and it seems noone else has them at the moment..Ive got a couple of firms chasing up whether the previous years part number will fit..although this years models part number is different.
Ive ordered the TB commander...& they reccomend a high flow filter..so just following recomendations at this stage as ive got no idea.

Saw a ZX14 last week in Sale with a cple ot TBs in black on black looked real good! wouldnt have mind hearing it.
12 650R Fully Juiced.
young1
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby robracer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:59 pm

TB carbon pipes are fantastic, your reports are the only suss things around here :lol: like you said "workmanship looks superb" just like every set I have seen ;)
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby young1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm

robracer wrote:TB carbon pipes are fantastic, your reports are the only suss things around here :lol: like you said "workmanship looks superb" just like every set I have seen ;)

Good to know Rob, cheers
Although there is a bit of bad press around them on the net..
12 650R Fully Juiced.
young1
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby robracer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:20 pm

The twin set I had on the 636 were brilliant, the finish was heaps better than I expected, I was gobsmacked when they came out of the box 8) almost too good to put on my grubby bike :lol:
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby young1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 pm

robracer wrote:The twin set I had on the 636 were brilliant, the finish was heaps better than I expected, I was gobsmacked when they came out of the box 8) almost too good to put on my grubby bike :lol:

Yep have 2 totally concur..& had no hesitation ordering there other products. Gobsmacked is an apt description :shock:
12 650R Fully Juiced.
young1
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby philbo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm

robracer wrote:The twin set I had on the 636 were brilliant, the finish was heaps better than I expected, I was gobsmacked when they came out of the box 8) almost too good to put on my grubby bike :lol:

and sounded wicked too!!!
think cath had the same on hers
KEEPIN'IT REAL ON THE WESS SIDE

DONT LET FEAR HOLD YOU BACK

Storm-010 white zx6r
philbo
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

State: Western Australia

Return to Bodywork & Bling Mods