ZX6R goes up in a puff of green light

Bodywork Modification Discussion.

ZX6R goes up in a puff of green light

Postby AznCruiser » Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Not sure if this is a bling bling mod since nothing is chromed........but this cheap mod does stand out like no other mods for this price.

Ive had guys giving me the thumbs up at traffic lights and generally liking it..................but i guess its not to everyones tastes. But as a proud owner of a Kawa green green machine being modest isnt one of our strong suits heheheheh.

AznCruiser
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Yamaha
State: New South Wales

Re: ZX6R goes up in a puff of green light

Postby Glen » Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 am

Very clever mate. Probably wouldn't go there myself but to each their own. Looks pretty cool though.
It's really all about standing around drinking Dave's beer.
2008 ZRX1200 Greeeeen Roadie
2016 KTM Superduke 1290 Oraaaaange
2016 Seadoo RXTX300
Too many toys.......work is getting in the way!!!!
Glen
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZRX

Postby AznCruiser » Thu May 31, 2012 8:31 am

thanks dude............I tried doing the whole tron look and tried to do the edges of the fairing as well, it doesnt come out so clearly without the UV light though :(.

This look isnt to everyones tastes............it wasnt my taste before. At first I liked the safety aspect then maybe the asian in me must have started liking the ricer neon/glowing/lit up stuff lol :).
AznCruiser
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby fireyrob » Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Looks great for something different! Like Glen also said its not for me but hey each to their own :kuda:
09 ZX6R
03 Zthou
fireyrob
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z1000

Postby tazdevil1964 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

i think that looks pretty cool.....certainly would stand out
2012 ZX14R in Golden Blaze Green,Two Brothers polished aluminium slip ons,green tinted lens all round,custom airbrushed seat cowl..screen...and rear hugger,US green inner fairing panels,fender elim,custom Zx14 heel plates,green wheel stripes
tazdevil1964
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: ZX14R

Postby bonester » Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Kewl mate. Wouldn't suit my grandad bike though...
2 X ZRX1200R 4 X ER6N, GT550, 1988 ZX-10, 4 X GPZ250R, 4 X GPZ900R and GPZ750R :) Yeah I like Kawasakis.
bonester
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby Disco » Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Just looked on eBay and apparently this design is patented mate :roll: :lol: .....That guy is charging $129 for the kit :shock:
Stopping=Crashing!
Disco
Team Monster

Bike: ZX6R
State: Please Select a State

Postby AznCruiser » Thu May 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Disco wrote:Just looked on eBay and apparently this design is patented mate :roll: :lol: .....That guy is charging $129 for the kit :shock:

Patented? all the parts is available already, im not selling it, the UV+Glow in the dark rim stickers isnt new, this idea has been used by cyclists for years and years and motorcycle kits is already out there..................rimSkim and Lunasee are just two selling and using a similar kit for motorbikes. I actually thought about buying a rimSkim BullFrog-RS for the UV but opted out because I was scared that anyone could just nick it or it could just fall away easy.......

The bullfrog-rs is great if you simply dont want to do any wirings...............
AznCruiser
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby AznCruiser » Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Disco wrote:Just looked on eBay and apparently this design is patented mate :roll: :lol: .....That guy is charging $129 for the kit :shock:

Ive actually bought a couple of stuff from him, his stuff is good...............love his jeans and gloves and still wanting his CF helmet :).

My wheel thing isnt as easy as his, hes got those wire connector which is good whereas I just soldered and taped mine up........I actually wanted to get that sleeker look and use either a bullfrog or a single prewired 3mm Ultra Bright LED (i did end up using this for one folk) :).......I also bought a whole bunch of green LED's to place inside the bike (like another girl member here :-)), but install took too long and I got fed up lol.....................If I went with the really really cheap route then it could cost as little as $10-11.

Using this......
AznCruiser
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Return to Bodywork & Bling Mods