Z750 fender eliminator

Bodywork Modification Discussion.

Postby robracer » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:00 pm

rocketrod wrote:I rather like the clear indicators,where are they from and $$$$ please.

The indicators are forom MAW at castle hill $30 std a set but you will also need rubber adaptors that reduce the size of the hole required for the stem from the original kwaka size.

I have another set for the front (same size as the back) but waiting for the adaptors................... totally agree about the Z thou but dont have the $$$ so got to make do with the 750... im happy with it anyway!
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Postby hoffy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:44 pm

mate you will be stoked when the suspenders are done, you are going heavier springs yeah?

that pipe is farkin smokin!!
hoffy
Team Barge
Team Barge

Bike: Z1000

Postby robracer » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:22 am

hoffy wrote:mate you will be stoked when the suspenders are done, you are going heavier springs yeah?

that pipe is farkin smokin!!

Will work out the spring weight on Wed but should be a little heavier .... cant wait Hoffy!
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby robracer » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:15 pm

latest news..........................
No shock work done due to funds being re allocated so I will have to wait :evil:
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Postby Stereo » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:15 am

I like the colour of the indicators..... Can you get just the covers for them? Do they still look orange? I was thinking of doing the same thing, but they appear to be the same size/shape as my origionals.... so I could just replace the covers..... (probably still have to buy the units though, but it would save a lot of work) hehe...
The world is round. It has no point.
Stereo
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Location: Pt Cook, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Pacific Ocean, Earth
Bike: ZX10R
State: Victoria

Postby robracer » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:21 am

Stereo wrote:I like the colour of the indicators..... Can you get just the covers for them? Do they still look orange? I was thinking of doing the same thing, but they appear to be the same size/shape as my origionals.... so I could just replace the covers..... (probably still have to buy the units though, but it would save a lot of work) hehe...

The globe is orange & the lense is sorta irridium colour definitly not orange
No spares just the complete unit available they are about 2/3 the size of the originals so not too small noty to big....... just right!
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Previous

Return to Bodywork & Bling Mods