Decals and stickers for all makes.

Useful links.

Decals and stickers for all makes.

Postby Gav » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am

I was looking for an upper centre fairing decal online for the 750. Thinking no way on earth I'd ever find one. Found one from a place in Asquith with an online store as apart from their business. They did the decal for $33.00. Might be worth checking out for that obscure or just faded decal. Fuck,I sound like a sales rep for them....

http://www.collideascope.com.au/
Gav
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: GPz500
State: New South Wales

Re: Decals and stickers for all makes.

Postby robracer » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Considering OEM decals are screen printed the digital print & cut method they use would not be suitable its a concourse rebuild, we have done a few jobs over the years & its funny the people have a whinge about the cost of the OEM stickers fall over when the see the cost for a screen printed reproduction. Collideascope have been around for a long time & are fairly reputable for their paintwork :D
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R

Postby Gav » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 pm

I got the item I was after, after searching for some time. It is just what I need and at a good price. The bloke there was really helpful,and thinks he can do a right side fairing decal also. No whinging here anyway when things like this at such an age are a slut to find.
There it was, so fuck it I bought it. Be here tomorrow. :D
Just thought it might help some other long suffering red eyed internet trawler to get the bits they need. :)
Gav
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Postby h.b.bear » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Always good to spread the word Gav ;) I often get asked from other people about things like you have posted so i pass it on to them, then its up to them to make up there mind wether to use them or not
h.b.bear
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZRX

Postby Gav » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Thanks bear. The 750 is still an amazing motorcycle. A little on the old side and basic technology, but what a blast I had over the weekend. Serviced, slapped some fat on the chain, washed it and give it a blat up the putty and around. With the cams purchased from Dave three some time ago, it really is singing.
Attachments
20141004_134901 (Medium).jpg
Gav
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Postby h.b.bear » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Nothing wrong with old Gav, I have about 11 bikes and the newist is a 2003 zrx the rest are pre 87 including me :lol: nice looking 750 you have there ;)
h.b.bear
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZRX

Return to Links