Switch to full style
For general Technical and Performance Discussions
Post a reply

Tyre Sales

Wed May 26, 2004 2:05 pm

Looks like I need to get a new tyre now
So where's the best and cheapest around melbourne ?
If I remember right last time I payed $295 fitted for a rear at Race Rep.
Peter Stevens ?
Bob Jane in town ?
Where do you guys go and do you ring around or just go where you know you get a good deal ?

mario

re: Tyre Sales

Wed May 26, 2004 2:20 pm

I paid $290 i think for my 208. But i won't recomend them, cause i'd hate to see them drop your bike as well. :roll:

Wed May 26, 2004 2:27 pm

I paid $270 for my Pirelli Diablo from Harley Heaven...

pretty happy with it so far..

Wed May 26, 2004 5:49 pm

Try bike plus on kelior road, there pretty cheap with most of there gear. Also try a guy called tim @ bob jane t-mart in elizabeth st (near the roundabout).

I have also found the looking in the trading post, some shops have the occasional sale

Wed May 26, 2004 7:31 pm

could always try Mornington Kawasaki tel: 5976 3801
I was in there today and a guy phoned for a price and the owner? grabbed the phone to tell him he'd got some cheapies but I'm buggered if I can remember how much he said :oops:

Dunno where I got it from but I have a card here with a claim that it gives access to 2 million new/used motorcycle parts...................
http://www.motabitz.com.au

it's me age y'know :lol: :lol:

Wed May 26, 2004 8:47 pm

Mota bitz are as dodgy as anything, just be a bit wary mario.

Wed May 26, 2004 10:25 pm

can't vouch for the site, never used it, mina.....but I'm buggered if I know where I got the card from.

I have found a good site for bits and bobs ok ok I know it's in pommieland but their postage rate seems reasonable at 40quid for shipping a new exhaust can

Wed May 26, 2004 10:26 pm

wot a tart :lol: :lol:
here's the link

http://www.toolparts.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Re: re: Tyre Sales

Sun May 30, 2004 12:20 pm

Rossi wrote:can't vouch for the site, never used it, mina.....but I'm buggered if I know where I got the card from.

I have found a good site for bits and bobs ok ok I know it's in pommieland but their postage rate seems reasonable at 40quid for shipping a new exhaust can

A mate told me not to go there because he had some hassles with his bike parts that he bought of them. So what do i do, i go there to get a simple battery strap. They charged me $10 for a second hand one and peter stevens had it for $6.50 new.

Sun May 30, 2004 12:25 pm

Mario,

My mate on the gixxer that came to lorne with us, went and got a michelin Pliot Sport on the back @ bob jane t-mart and it cost him $290 fitted. It was done while he was there.
Post a reply