Street racing in Nu Zulland

Got a Joke tell of something amusing to share? Well post it here

Street racing in Nu Zulland

Postby Daisy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:47 pm

From a friend and fellow mod on another forum;

Jebus Christ wrote:Coming down Symonds street today, pulled up to the lights just before the motorway overbridge to see 2 scooters sitting in the front of the left lane traffic, where i would normally sit. I soon noticed that they were 2 young guys, one on a Suzuki SJ50 and the other a Honda Dio, and they were reving up and loading up they're little clutches, ready for a race! I positioned my self between and behind and gave my horn a wee hoot to let them know i was keen for a piece of the action. The lights perpendicular turned amber, i jumped up on the pedals readying myself for a launch as they braught the full load of 50cc onto their clutches. Our light went green, their seat cusions squashed down hard under acceleration and i got one hell of a launch nearly raising a wheel despite the downhill slope. I managed to get just slightly ahead at the top of my starting gear, swap the chain a couple of cogs, then it was back out of the seat laying down the grunt that only 71KG's Rotorua Muscle can provide. Those chuck taylor wearing, japanese scooter riding younguns didn't know what had hit them, i was soon a full bicycle length ahead, whist the guy on the suzuki was doing the "go faster you POS" rock. I then swapped to my big front cog putting me in top gear and really hammered it home in the sitting position, very soon though i had topped out, they were gaining on me, my legs began to burn and my body was demanding more air than my lungs were providing. As all 3 of us ran an amber light at the corner of K rd and Symonds street it was the Suzuki, then me, then the Honda. we hit dense traffic on the other side and as i nimbly made my way threw traffic and they gave me hoots and thumbs up.

Sure, the Suzuki had won the race, but i walked away with THE RESPECT!! 8)
dutchy wrote:White bikes are awesome :grin:
Daisy
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: GTR
State: South Australia

Postby mike-s » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:21 pm

haha brilliant
If it hurts, you aren't doing it right.
mike-s
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: Suzuki
State: New South Wales

Postby Neka79 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:51 pm

hahahah

doesnt he realise scooters dont have a clutch to load up??

well thy do...but its a centrifigul one, not a normal clutch...
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)
Extreme Post Whore :-)

Bike: Z900
State: South Australia

Return to Joke & Amusement Park