World SBK - Donnington

Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing

Re: World SBK - Donnington

Postby Six Addict » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Why then are pedrosa, Rossi and de puniet riding already?! They had worse accidents... It's a whole year since he had the knee injury, he's either not seeing the right people or he's lost the drive to push through pain
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Bike: Ducati
State: New South Wales

Postby Phil » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Six Addict wrote:Why then are pedrosa, Rossi and de puniet riding already?! They had worse accidents... It's a whole year since he had the knee injury, he's either not seeing the right people or he's lost the drive to push through pain

That your official dignosis Dr Pinchy. :shock:

Can I just say the broken bones repair alot quicker/easier than ligaments and tendons.
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby bobtrx » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I think you will see berger's rim separated from the hub , so the wheel nut tightener told me.
catch ewe later bob
bobtrx
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: ZX6R
State: Victoria

Postby Strika » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Six Addict wrote:Why then are pedrosa, Rossi and de puniet riding already?! They had worse accidents... It's a whole year since he had the knee injury, he's either not seeing the right people or he's lost the drive to push through pain

Sounds more like wishful thinking than logic pinchy. I've had small injuries put me out for months, then again, had larger ones which were good in 6 weeks.

It really depends on what the damage is. Maybe it was swelling so much he couldn't bend it or get his leathers on??
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

Postby webcase » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:07 pm

The way he's limping after all this time can't be good.He's walking like he busted it three weeks ago, not nearly a year ago.No one expects him to risk it if its no good but he either has to work through it or he will probably lose the ride.Harsh reality.
webcase
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Honda

Postby Six Addict » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

well if its still this bad a year after, why are they still paying him? get rid of him and get someone who is actually going to attend the race meetings... if its still too swollen to get leathers on one year after the accident, then as i said, he's seeing the wrong people...

i would love chris to do well on the kawasaki, but its been a full year of the same stuff, knee feels not so good, progressing slowly, i will ride at the round in (insert race track here) then less than a week before the scheduled event he pulls out... to me it just seems to all be a bit wishy washy and weak... and id rather have some young fast kid riding the bike permanently than a cripple who can hardly even test the thing

end of rant :lol:
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Postby Wattie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 am

Six Addict wrote:well if its still this bad a year after, why are they still paying him?:

its called a Contract... Unless they Kill him or he breaks it, they have to pay him. :?
Wattie #55
ZX10R "The Crim"
ZX10R "Gumby"
Proudly Supported by Allfixed Automotive 9634 1455
sam & srt, survived
RGM, left a message
Wattie
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX10R

Postby Six Addict » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:11 pm

pay him out and get some noobie actually riding the thing... :?
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Postby philbo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Six Addict wrote:well if its still this bad a year after, why are they still paying him? get rid of him and get someone who is actually going to attend the race meetings... if its still too swollen to get leathers on one year after the accident, then as i said, he's seeing the wrong people...

i would love chris to do well on the kawasaki, but its been a full year of the same stuff, knee feels not so good, progressing slowly, i will ride at the round in (insert race track here) then less than a week before the scheduled event he pulls out... to me it just seems to all be a bit wishy washy and weak... and id rather have some young fast kid riding the bike permanently than a cripple who can hardly even test the thing

end of rant :lol:

agreed, at least have the bike going round, josh brookes, beau beeton to name a few
KEEPIN'IT REAL ON THE WESS SIDE

DONT LET FEAR HOLD YOU BACK

Storm-010 white zx6r
philbo
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

State: Western Australia

Postby dave#3 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 pm

philbo wrote:agreed, at least have the bike going round, josh brookes, beau beeton to name a few

I disagree with Pincy, but I'd be happy to see Aussie Kawasaki ace Dave watt on the bike :)
dave#3 | '03 z1000 roadie | '08 zx6r tracky | '03 KLX400R dirty
http://www.oz4x4.net/gallery2
Winner - KSRC Murphy's Law Award 2008
dave#3
Team Ninja

Bike: Z1000

Postby Wattie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 pm

dave#3 wrote:
philbo wrote:agreed, at least have the bike going round, josh brookes, beau beeton to name a few

I disagree with Pincy, but I'd be happy to see Aussie Kawasaki ace Dave watt on the bike :)

After the Gumby power, i think the 11 ZX10 would be a bit boring... :roll:
Wattie #55
ZX10R "The Crim"
ZX10R "Gumby"
Proudly Supported by Allfixed Automotive 9634 1455
sam & srt, survived
RGM, left a message
Wattie
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX10R

Postby Jonno » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 pm

:lol: you think :lol:
Jonno
Mobile Chicane

Bike: Other Kawi
State: Queensland

Postby philbo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 pm

dave#3 wrote:

ok ok ok i'm going to come clean i back your rider to dave :kuda:
KEEPIN'IT REAL ON THE WESS SIDE

DONT LET FEAR HOLD YOU BACK

Storm-010 white zx6r
philbo
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

State: Western Australia

Postby Six Addict » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 am

dave#3 wrote:

I'd back that, wattie wouldn't issue a press release on Wednesday announcing a comeback only to not show up on Thursday at the track... :roll:

Check the date of the press release, what a joke
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Postby Strika » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:29 am

Six Addict wrote:
dave#3 wrote:

I'd back that, wattie wouldn't issue a press release on Wednesday announcing a comeback only to not show up on Thursday at the track... :roll:

Check the date of the press release, what a joke

Had a few injuries have ya mate? Done a few seasons of racing? Had an injury put you out for one meeting let alone a year?

Pinchy, you need to understand a racers head before saying stuff like that. London to a brick, I bet CB just wants to race. If he at all could, he would, it's not in a racers nature, they thrive on the challenges and the adrenaline.

If I were him, I'd be making sure it was right too as he has a lot more years of racing available to him to make some money and maybe win another championship.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

PreviousNext

Return to Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing