ZX9R before and after

Show us your happy snaps here

Postby mac flash » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:24 am

Phil wrote:
mac flash wrote:Did anyone pick the rear hugger ?
I think a double bubble will be my next investment, shopping around for one at the moment.

there are a few different styles, i like the look of the zero gravity DB's the best.

Phil, do you have a DB on your bike ? Is it the zero gravity ? If so could you post me up a piccie. Don't ask for much do I.
Tony
'99 ZX9R. Retired To A Caring Home
'05 FZ 1 Cos they are very comfy 2 up
and go like a ninja
mac flash

Postby Phil » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:35 am

mac flash wrote:
Phil wrote:
mac flash wrote:Did anyone pick the rear hugger ?
I think a double bubble will be my next investment, shopping around for one at the moment.

there are a few different styles, i like the look of the zero gravity DB's the best.

Phil, do you have a DB on your bike ? Is it the zero gravity ? If so could you post me up a piccie. Don't ask for much do I.

yep yep and no worries - any excuse to post a pic of a 9........
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby mac flash » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:12 pm

Thanx Phil, now I know what to ask Santa for, that screen is the goods. Do you also have Bagster tank bag? I have the same setup but mine has the purple colour panel in the bottom corner to mach the decal. I don't put it on much unless we are going out for a big day or other occasion where I need to carry cargo. By the way the bikes a good looker too, but you knew I would say that.
Tony
and go like a ninja
mac flash

Postby greenmeanie » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:22 am

Nice lookin 9 you got mac flash ! :D Also i am another muzzy fan.....full system stainless muzzy on my 7 8) . Oh and how good do they sound on the gas!! :twisted:
Glenn
2009 ZX10R
greenmeanie
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX10R
State: Queensland

Postby Phil » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:08 pm

mac flash wrote:Thanx Phil, now I know what to ask Santa for, that screen is the goods.

yep, i reckon they look the best. also they are 100% optically correct so when you look thru it its not distorted. not that i sepen much time tucked in behind it but its nice to know........

mac flash wrote:Do you also have Bagster tank bag? I have the same setup but mine has the purple colour panel in the bottom corner to mach the decal. I don't put it on much unless we are going out for a big day or other occasion where I need to carry cargo.

i leave the tank cover on all the time, thats why my tank is now a different colour to the rest of the bike :shock: ......8 years & 100K will do that. :shock: :shock: i try to not use the tank bag when i go on long trips - it starts to shit me after a while. i carry my bag on the back everywhere i go so i put anything in that.

mac flash wrote:By the way the bikes a good looker too, but you knew I would say that.

i love it.......i have no intention of selling it. i'm going to replace the OE clutch this week - 100K and 8 years - not a bad effort, must be the casual way i ride :D its also on the original battery as well.
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby Adz » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:09 pm

hey mac, great looking bike, is the purple down the bottom custom?? I asked because yesterday at the toyrun (in melb) i saw another 9 , with the purple similair to your on another 9. :shock: it didn't have polished rims, and had a couple of scratches on it (still looked good though) but yeah was just curious, as i thought it was strange, to see a second 9 looking almost the same.....

Either way still love the colour combination and in my opinion a stand out bike :wink:
Theres only two professions which make their money on their back:
1. a mechanic
2. a prostitute

Red/Silver/Black ZZR-250
Adz
Warming up
Warming up

Postby mac flash » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:53 pm

Adz wrote:hey mac, great looking bike, is the purple down the bottom custom?? I asked because yesterday at the toyrun (in melb) i saw another 9 , with the purple similair to your on another 9. :shock: it didn't have polished rims, and had a couple of scratches on it (still looked good though) but yeah was just curious, as i thought it was strange, to see a second 9 looking almost the same.....

Either way still love the colour combination and in my opinion a stand out bike :wink:

Thanx Adz, she's a source of great pride. Earlier in the post we chatted about the paint, it's actually a decal, in fact two, one on the tank and one on the fairing, it is a standard factory part and you do see afew around.
8)
Tony
and go like a ninja
mac flash

Previous

Return to Show Off Your Ride & Photo Comp