My 2005 ZX12R

Show us your happy snaps here

Re: My 2005 ZX12R

Postby Clarkixlc » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Jonno wrote:GCC has a rear hugger he was making up for me in stock.

Yeh most of the carbon stuff I want they have on their website.

At the moment I have a plain black hugger on at the moment which will do until I can afford the bigger items, ( front guard, rear hugger, infill panels and maybe the rear seat cowl)
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZRX
State: New South Wales

Postby Clarkixlc » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Haven't done too much lately. Found I didn't like the undertail that was put on by the PO so I put the stock rear on and trimmed the guard. It'll do until I have the coin to get a proper fender eliminator. Image
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby Gosling1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:36 pm

was that a Hot Bodies undertail ? The undertail fitted to my 12 does not have the lights built into it - just a good solid flat section of f/glass, shaped as it should be. Just needed painting to finish off, it opened up a lot more space in the boot area which I am still yet to take full advantage of - basically the storage area could be almost doubled if done correctly :kuda:
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Postby Clarkixlc » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Gosling1 wrote:was that a Hot Bodies undertail ? The undertail fitted to my 12 does not have the lights built into it - just a good solid flat section of f/glass, shaped as it should be. Just needed painting to finish off, it opened up a lot more space in the boot area which I am still yet to take full advantage of - basically the storage area could be almost doubled if done correctly :kuda:

I'm not sure. It was on the bike when I got it. Thankfully he had the original part to replace it though.
I'm not sure if I will bother with a nice undertail. Maybe just a fender eliminator bracket. Who knows. I'll probably change my mind again.
Clarkixlc
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Previous

Return to Show Off Your Ride & Photo Comp