Switch to full style
Show us your happy snaps here
Post a reply

New Track Weapon

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 pm

As many of you will know I sold my ZX10 to pay for a trip riding over the Himalayas next year, I figured it's only a year without a Trackbike then I can look for something else :? Well I couldn't do it! So I have been keeping my eye out for a replacement, I was tempted by a new H2R but not sure if it would have enough power for me :roll: so what do you get instead? ......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it seems to be pretty good bike, it's a 2013 model GT650R with only 2102km and I got it for $1175, it was obviously a stat write off and it WAS a LAMS bike but I've already removed the restrictor plate to unleash the Ponies ;) :lol: the right fairing was missing so I removed the left side and will run it as a nekkid :P
It has a decent dent in the tank
And a crack in the nose
But it'll do me for a while and I think for the money I spent I should get a bit of fun out of it 8)

Re: New Track Weapon

Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Nice work mate. Paint it Green and put a Kawasaki sticker on it and you'll confuse everyone.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:42 am

And you'll probably still beat me riding your old Gumby around the Creek :)

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:41 am

Nice one, taken it for a blat yet? Anyone else ever ridden one? how do they pull?

Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:54 pm

kiwikrasher wrote:And you'll probably still beat me riding your old Gumby around the Creek :)

Did you end up getting the rear end sorted?

Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Have you had a run yet Paul? How'd it go?

Hopefully be back at the track early 2015 :)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:07 am

Out on it next Saturday/Sunday :kuda:

Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:30 am

is weapon the right word?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Glen wrote:
kiwikrasher wrote:And you'll probably still beat me riding your old Gumby around the Creek :)

Did you end up getting the rear end sorted?

Yeah I did Glen, I did all the bearings in the swingarm while I had it out. The sleeve had to go on back order from Kawasaki so I only just managed to get it all back together last sunday... then flew out to work on tuesday for 3 weeks :(

Next track day I can make around my work roster is first week in March... :x
Post a reply