My new Zed

Show us your happy snaps here

Re: My new Zed

Postby Gosling1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 pm

carlstuart wrote:......Nice zed mate. Watch the cops with that tidy tail, I got booked the other day, $230, 2 points, if your going to keep it put a red reflector on the back of your bike, that will at least drop the fine if you get pinned, ride safe.....

mate the cops down here don't really give a rats arse about tail tidies like they do up your way.......nobody gets booked for not having a red reflector (but you do need one of these for a rego inspection) - the coppers here worry more about speeding and riding like a dickhead. I know from some mates who live up in Qld and other members from Qld who are long-term members here - that you guys get smashed with all the tail-tidy bullshit far worse than anywhere else in the country really.

Are they still using those dodgy home-made 45-deg timber things that supposedly tell them if the rear guard is within 45 deg of the rear axle ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: what a crock of shit that is !!

oh yeah, Lurch sold this Zed a few months ago to one of the chicks in CanberraRIDERS, it lives down in Adelaide now. It was a really nice little 750.

8)
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Postby carlstuart » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 am

Yeah they have that dogy timber thing, I desputed it and said was it made by a regestured manufacturer, he called me a smart ass and booked me any way,
carlstuart

Bike: Z750
State: Queensland

Postby Cojack » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Any ideas why he sold it? Was starting to look very tidy. For a phone number maybe 8)
And anyone able to ID what mirrors were in his last photo. Looking for ideas for my build.
Cojack

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Postby Gosling1 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

needed the money for a house deposit. The bike itself was in perfect condition. I always told him it was the best bike in his shed !! :lol: he has a few but goes through a lot as well......NFI on the mirrors mate, just send him a pm, he gets on here regularly enough....

8)
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Previous

Return to Show Off Your Ride & Photo Comp