Switch to full style
New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.
Post a reply

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 pm

G'day all,
Nath from Stanwell Tops here, (near Wollongong) very happy to come across this forum as it seems to have a lot of useful tips and knowlage that I'm sure will be helpful.
Just purchased a new zx10r 13 model and I'm keen for any organised rides or track days..
Thanks for the info so far and look forward to joining in on discussions in the future..
Cheers
Nath

Re: New member

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi Nath, welcome to KSRC wave.gif you have come to the right place :D

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Welcome Nath :kuda:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:08 pm

G'day and welcome Nath.
Nice play ground you live in. I lived in the Burg for a while. wave.gif

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Welcome!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 pm

G'day Nath,

Welcome, there seem to be quite a number of us in this neck of the woods but I'm yet to see anything organized down here.

Maybe with enough notice we could shake some people out of their trees and get a meet and greet ride day going.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, the burgh is definitely a great place to live especially if you have a bike, plenty of good rides around.. I like that idea kawasinley, why don't we set a date and and a place and throw it out there and see who turns up?
I know a couple of guys who will be up for it, so worse case scenario is there will be a handful of us there for a first attempt..?

Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 am

Welcome to KSRC. :)

Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:38 pm

I ll put my hand up! wave.gif
What about all you rexy boys?
We could do a squirt through the nasho and beyond?

Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:13 pm

welcome to the madhouse

:kuda:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Welcome Nath :kuda:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Natsev wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys, the burgh is definitely a great place to live especially if you have a bike, plenty of good rides around.. I like that idea kawasinley, why don't we set a date and and a place and throw it out there and see who turns up?
I know a couple of guys who will be up for it, so worse case scenario is there will be a handful of us there for a first attempt..?

New thread started. Let's see what happens.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:00 am

kawasinley wrote:G'day Nath,

Welcome, there seem to be quite a number of us in this neck of the woods but I'm yet to see anything organized down here.

Maybe with enough notice we could shake some people out of their trees and get a meet and greet ride day going.

They might be on a Xmas hiatus at the moment....
but the Nasho crew have been there just about every Sunday over the past 6 or 7 years, rain, hail or shine 8) :lol:
http://ksrc-au.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15564

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Yo Nat
You may be better off posting this on the Ride and Get together thread.
ie. The Southo Nasho Parko Thingo and team up.
Just a thought.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:26 am

Yeah thanks mate, I sent Phil a msg and I'm going to try and catch up with the Nasho crew for a Sunday ride in the next few weeks..
Cheers..
Post a reply