Newbie (or not) from Randwick

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

Newbie (or not) from Randwick

Postby not4us » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:48 am

Was just lurking around as usual and realized that I've been here for almost 2 years and haven't had a single post yet!
So here I am then.
I live in Randwick, NSW and currently ride a Ninja 1000 ABS '13 (pearl white) that I bought brand new around 6 weeks ago.
I originally joined this forums when I bought my first "big" bike since moving to Australia, a 2011 Z750. After a big crash I decided to sell it and after that I've had a Yamaha FZ6 and a VFR 800 VTEC that I sold in August to be replaced by the Ninja.
As mentioned before, I moved to Australia from Spain in 1998 (following my girl, she's Spanish but raised here) and my riding history goes back to when I was 12 and rebuild a Derbi 50cc by myself. After that I had all shorts of bikes while living in Madrid, the last one being a '92 ZZR600 that I sold to fund my trip to Australia in '98.
I've been around other forums and communities in my time riding in Sydney (Netrider and SydneRiders mostly) and have even been on a ride or two with KSRC members (Hoffy and Azncruiser up the Old Road once).
I ride my bike very day on my commute (hail or shine) and whenever I can I take it down the RNP or any other route I can.
So that's me in a nutshell, more to come I'm sure..
Dale gas Marc!
not4us

Bike: Other Kawi
State: New South Wales

Re: Newbie (or not) from Randwick

Postby greenmeanie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:45 am

Welcome to KSRC. :)
Glenn
2009 ZX10R
greenmeanie
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX10R
State: Queensland

Re: Newbie (or not) from Randwick

Postby dutchy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi and welcome :mrgreen:
I plan on living forever..............so far so good!!
Self appointed official poon-tang image supplier to KSRC
2010 KSRC MotoGP tipping champion

1998 ZX7R
1982 GPZ 550
dutchy
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX7R
State: Victoria

Return to Introductions