Hi, I met some members at RW's this morning

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

re: Hi, I met some members at RW's this morning

Postby Ment » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:47 pm

g'day
Ment
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX7R
State: South Australia

Postby Neka79 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:51 pm

gday mate...ah u kno wot they say...2 many daves,spoils the brothel....or sumthin like that...welcome to the madhouse...please put ur sense of humour in the upright position , and prepare to piss ur pants...potentially...
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)

Bike: Z900

Postby Blackzxr » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:16 pm

Hello and welcome. 8)
Don't worry about Neka, he's been pissing his pants, since he was a lad. We just ignore it now. :roll:
Rob

Black 03 ZX6R
BA XR6T

I used to have a handle on reality, but it broke.
Blackzxr
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby dave#3 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:51 pm

Ki Krusty, and good to see you made it here. It certaintly was a spinout morning - imagine this:

Ty, Cath and I are cruising up the old road taking it real easy (double demerit points, wet and ty is on a new front tyre). We get overtaken by davezx9r (Dave #2) so we pull in to the road warrior to say Hi.

Next thing you know a guy walks up to Cath and says I think I recognise your bike, you're not Cath are you ? Sure enough we met gray_rm (Richard). Standing talking to Richard when a neat red zzr pulls in and Richard's draw drops as he notices it's his old bike (now owned by Krusty). To top it all off, we put 2 and 2 together to also work out that the bike Richard has is the one Cath test rode and desperately loved but the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. It's a small world
dave#3 | '03 z1000 roadie | '08 zx6r tracky | '03 KLX400R dirty
http://www.oz4x4.net/gallery2
Winner - KSRC Murphy's Law Award 2008
dave#3
Team Ninja

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Re: re: Hi, I met some members at RW's this morning

Postby Neka79 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:23 pm

dave#3 wrote:Ki Krusty, and good to see you made it here. It certaintly was a spinout morning - imagine this:

Ty, Cath and I are cruising up the old road taking it real easy (double demerit points, wet and ty is on a new front tyre). We get overtaken by davezx9r (Dave #2) so we pull in to the road warrior to say Hi.

Next thing you know a guy walks up to Cath and says I think I recognise your bike, you're not Cath are you ? Sure enough we met gray_rm (Richard). Standing talking to Richard when a neat red zzr pulls in and Richard's draw drops as he notices it's his old bike (now owned by Krusty). To top it all off, we put 2 and 2 together to also work out that the bike Richard has is the one Cath test rode and desperately loved but the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. It's a small world

sounds like sumthin out of twighlight zone..or a tasmanian version of "lets find sum1 whos not in the family to shag"
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79

Bike: Z900

Postby Phil » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:15 pm

dave#3 wrote:Ki Krusty, and good to see you made it here. It certaintly was a spinout morning - imagine this:

dave would have been trying out his new ohlins.......... :lol: sounds like it works ok.

i went thru nasho yesterday morn (sunday) what a perfect day. had the perfect ride to.........lets just say the mighty zeph was on fire........

BTW welcome.....nasho ride every sunday. speaking of which - isnt it time you gathered those coasties up and led them down this way ty........your 9 must be itching to get back.
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby gixxerdave » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:38 pm

dave would have been trying out his new ohlins.......... :lol: sounds like it works ok.

yes phil, the thing worked a dream.. i had somebody on the back too.. the ohlins makes a heck of a difference.. pretty soon i'll have a rebuilt 02 std rear shock to sell... :?
gixxerdave
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Scooter

Postby gixxerdave » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:41 pm

oh sorry guys, hi to you all - nice meetin dave #3 and cath at RW, and i think i met krusty too?

:partyman:
gixxerdave
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Scooter

Postby Phil » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:42 pm

davezx9r wrote:

yes phil, the thing worked a dream.. i had somebody on the back too.. the ohlins makes a heck of a difference.. pretty soon i'll have a rebuilt 02 std rear shock to sell... :?

ah yes....we have alot less trouble saying "more preload please"......

i'm keeping my stock rear that was fettled by glenn willing (yes THAT glenn willing). never know what it may come in handy for.

be carefull you dont spend more rebuilding it that what you can sell it for.
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby Glen » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:57 am

G'day krusty. Welcome
It's really all about standing around drinking Dave's beer.
2008 ZRX1200 Greeeeen Roadie
2016 KTM Superduke 1290 Oraaaaange
2016 Seadoo RXTX300
Too many toys.......work is getting in the way!!!!
Glen
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZRX

Postby gray_rm » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:52 am

dave#3 wrote: Sure enough we met gray_rm (Richard). Standing talking to Richard when a neat red zzr pulls in and Richard's draw drops as he notices it's his old bike (now owned by Krusty). To top it all off, we put 2 and 2 together to also work out that the bike Richard has is the one Cath test rode and desperately loved but the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. It's a small world

Welcome Krusty (how *did* you get that nickname - someone mentioned Tasmania, any link?) Nice bike :D ...and Sydney City told the truth (I did drop it in the garage :oops: )
Good to meet some (more) of you in person! Thanks Dave#3 for the guided tour - nice run! Cath, Ty, Dave#2 (is that right? I was a bit Dave'd out!) G'Day!
WTF with all you Uni people? Physics? IT? I'm coming to you guys to help with the video recorder...
Richard
'02 636
gray_rm
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX6R

Postby mattyv74 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:59 am

Blackzxr wrote:he's been pissing his pants, since he was a lad. We just ignore it now. :roll:

Hi Krusty, welcome.
It's true, we do try and ignore the pissy thing about Neka, but it's a bit difficult (was goona say "HARD", bad idea on here) to ignore it when he doesn't change into fresh ones and his arse goes all wrinkly and prune like. I only know this coz he cant keep it out of sight, Any chance he gets, he gets the cheeks out. pottytrain2.gif
Just ask Jase.
It is far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even if chequered with failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, as they live in grey twilight that knows no victory nor defeat.
mattyv74
Team Kitty Litter

Bike: ZX7R
State: Queensland

Postby mrmina » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:21 pm

hello and welcome
[url]www.rmsmg.com.au
mrmina
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Postby Cath » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:16 pm

Woo Hoo! My first tag showed up :lol: Not bad sign-up rate, really. 1 rider for every 2 zillion stickers!

Maybe I'm scaring them off and should stop introducing myself and chatting with them, and just dump the sticker and run?

Was nice to meet you KrustyDave! And good to meet you, too Richard, though I'm still jealous you got the bike of my dreams, ya bastard! You'll have to let me drool near (not over) her a couple of times :lol:

And great to finally put a face to Dave #2's name.

Phil, we will probably plan to all drag ourselves down to the Nasho in a few weeks time. Dave #3 and I are looking forward to it, but do you lot have to leave so bloody early in the morning! :shock:
Road: 2005 ZX10R - not named yet
Road: 2008 Z750 - Kwak
Track: 2006 ZX6R - Yoshi (with a very Genki undertail)
Cath
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: ZX10R

Postby ty » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:28 pm

Phil wrote:BTW welcome.....nasho ride every sunday. speaking of which - isnt it time you gathered those coasties up and led them down this way ty........your 9 must be itching to get back.

Yep - just trying to convince Dave and Cath they need to get up early on a sunday morning ;)
Give it a couple of weeks until Cath finishes her assessments and then I'll hound them some more.
ty
If you have no fear, you're not going fast enough.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
ty
Team Ninja

Bike: Honda

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions