Hi, I met some members at RW's this morning

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

Re: re: Hi, I met some members at RW's this morning

Postby krusty » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:56 pm

gray_rm wrote:
dave#3 wrote: Sure enough we met gray_rm (Richard). Standing talking to Richard when a neat red zzr pulls in and Richard's draw drops as he notices it's his old bike (now owned by Krusty). To top it all off, we put 2 and 2 together to also work out that the bike Richard has is the one Cath test rode and desperately loved but the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. It's a small world

Welcome Krusty (how *did* you get that nickname - someone mentioned Tasmania, any link?) Nice bike :D ...and Sydney City told the truth (I did drop it in the garage :oops: )
Good to meet some (more) of you in person! Thanks Dave#3 for the guided tour - nice run! Cath, Ty, Dave#2 (is that right? I was a bit Dave'd out!) G'Day!
WTF with all you Uni people? Physics? IT? I'm coming to you guys to help with the video recorder...

Nickname was derived from surname (Kruss -> Krusty)

What my father can't work out is that how did both sides get scratched when you dropped it in the garage. I suspect that it fell on the right side and something fell on the left.

As for uni, Physics is one of the fields that people are no longer going into, which might be a problem in a few years considering that electronics is shrinking into quantum world where things happen differently.
krusty
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Yamaha
State: South Australia

Postby Phil » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:05 pm

ty wrote:
Phil wrote:BTW welcome.....nasho ride every sunday. speaking of which - isnt it time you gathered those coasties up and led them down this way ty........your 9 must be itching to get back.

Yep - just trying to convince Dave and Cath they need to get up early on a sunday morning ;)
Give it a couple of weeks until Cath finishes her assessments and then I'll hound them some more.
ty

i might even see if i can get an extended leave pass that day and we'll go up to burragorang, that were we took Colette on the 4-seasons-in-one ride.

that way you'll get back about 2-3ish in the arvo.

what time do you usually have have to leave to meet us @ my place on time ty?[/b]
Phil

2018 Z900RS
2017 Z125 Pro

HCC - Road Captain
Phil
Philthy
Philthy

Postby Neka79 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:12 pm

Phil wrote:
ty wrote:
Phil wrote:BTW welcome.....nasho ride every sunday. speaking of which - isnt it time you gathered those coasties up and led them down this way ty........your 9 must be itching to get back.

Yep - just trying to convince Dave and Cath they need to get up early on a sunday morning ;)
Give it a couple of weeks until Cath finishes her assessments and then I'll hound them some more.
ty

i might even see if i can get an extended leave pass that day and we'll go up to burragorang, that were we took Colette on the 4-seasons-in-one ride.

that way you'll get back about 2-3ish in the arvo.

what time do you usually have have to leave to meet us @ my place on time ty?[/b]

does it matter?? any time is a good time for a ride!!
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)
Extreme Post Whore :-)

Bike: Z900

re: Hi, I met some members at RW's this morning

Postby diesel » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:23 pm

Welcome.
Looks like u've made plenty of friends already.
jump in with ur 2bobs worth.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
diesel
Team Piss Head
Team Piss Head

Postby krusty » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:51 pm

diesel wrote:Welcome.
Looks like u've made plenty of friends already.
jump in with ur 2bobs worth.

I'll be free for rides in July, at the moment I have a thesis to do for July 1, after that I get 4 weeks to have fun, a few loops of the Putty, RNP, etc...
krusty
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Yamaha

Postby gray_rm » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:58 am

krusty wrote:What my father can't work out is that how did both sides get scratched when you dropped it in the garage

I'm not going to answer that and plead the 5th. It was dumb, let's just say that...

krusty wrote:As for uni, Physics is one of the fields that people are no longer going into, which might be a problem in a few years considering that electronics is shrinking into quantum world where things happen differently.

WTF?

cath wrote:And good to meet you, too Richard, though I'm still jealous you got the bike of my dreams, ya bastard!

Sorry Cath :wink: it just proves you (we've?) got excellent taste!

That Nasho ride sounds great too! Count me in!
Richard
'02 636
gray_rm
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Previous

Return to Introductions