Welcome to KSRC, kwaka widow

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

Welcome to KSRC, kwaka widow

Postby Aunty Cath » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello hello kwaka widow and welcome to KSRC!

Well dearie, I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your husband to the kwaka world. It happens to the best of us, my love. I myself, have been known as a garage widow so I know exactly where you're coming from.
Now, fortunately you have found ksrc, so you can either reunite with your wayward husband, or pick yourself out another likely candidate -> there's a few fiesty ones here, let me tell you! So, pour yourself a nice strong cuppa and let's find you a man, honey.

We'll start with what you like in a man, and then see if we can can get at least one thing on the wishlist. If you can get more than one thing on your wishlist in a man, dearie, you need to buy yourself a lottery ticket!

Ok, so I'm thinking you may want a handy guy... Possibly a self-starter? A generous and giving guy, of course. I'm thinking you might like someone who is good with the kiddies too... And definitely not a ZX9 rider, oh no, that wouldn't do at all... Let's see... nope, I'm not getting anything just yet. Why don't you give me a bit more to work with darlin?

What other things do you want in a man? Don't be shy - I'm sure I can ferret out the perfect lad for you on this fine forum!
"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: Scooter
State: Please Select a State

Re: Welcome to KSRC, kwaka widow

Postby 6maniac » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Quiet night, Aunty Cath ?? :?
I've spent over 40 years of my life riding bikes .... the rest of it, I wasted ..
If it's got wheels or tits, it's gonna give you trouble !
HCST #2
Team Black '09 ..... R.I.P. - 2011.
Back in Black....2011.
6maniac
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z750
State: New South Wales

Postby kwaka widow » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Well thank you Aunty Cath for that more than warm welcome. Being the Kwaka Widow that I am, a little warmth does not go astray..

Let me introduce myself a little...

My dearly beloved had a love of bikes when I met him, i thought (oh so wrongly) that I understood his other love, what it meant to our relationship and I naively thought that I could share my man with the bikes every now and then and that in fact it would be good for our relationship to have a few separate interests.

Many years later, a couple of kids, a Kawasaki or 2 or 3 or 4 later, my husbands discovery of this KSRC site, with my children thinking the colours of a rainbow are Red, Orange, Yellow, Kawasaki, Blue and Violet, they also recognise Kuda quicker than they recognise Grandma. I have to organise a Telstra Broadband outage in order to have a half decent conversation with that dude on the lounge who looks vaguely like my dearly beloved used to look.

I have come to realise that I did not understand the true depth of his other love, his main love, possibly his only true love :?

So in an attempt to at least try and understand I find myself here.....looking, searching, wandering aimlessly, trying to find an answer.....or my dearly beloved whichever I should happen to stumble across first..

*sigh*
kwaka widow

Bike: Don't have one

Postby dave#3 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:05 am

Oh fuck, the old bats back :)
dave#3 | '03 z1000 roadie | '08 zx6r tracky | '03 KLX400R dirty
http://www.oz4x4.net/gallery2
Winner - KSRC Murphy's Law Award 2008
dave#3
Team Ninja

Bike: Z1000

Postby robracer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 am

Makes me feel like saying...................... HI HONEY I'M HOME!
Oh & welcome to KSRC Kwaka widow, I am sure that family comes first for your beloved, followed by the busy & challenging business that he runs in order to put food on the table & a roof over your head, My guess would be that the Kawasaki's are a form of release or shall we say therapy to keep the evil demons at bay.... the last thing you would want is evil demons :snakeman: To look at it another way it could be worse he could be interested in other recreations like Golf :vom: or knitting :lol: sorry Aunty :lol: or be down at the pub every night getting shit faced with the boyz or worse still being un faithful with some lap dancer from Bondi.
Kw my suggestion is hang around get a feel for the place & try to understand that your beloved is in good hands & sharing is caring, sharing the love that is love3.gif
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R

Postby Nelso » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 am

Welcome KW. I'm sorry to admit this but I still can't work out what the problem is. :? You say your kids have been correctly indoctrinated into the Kawasaki fold, your hubby is an avid rider and you have now discovered KSRC. The only issue I can fathom here is that you yourself have no bike listed on your profile, so that is where I feel we need to direct our attention.

Uncle Nelso's recipe for success is for you is to take two cups of harden the fuck up, 6 tablespoons of just lean the fucker and add a pinch of ride it like you stole it. Mix these ingredients gently and then spread evenly on a serving of 250 Ninja, then gorge yourself with generous helpings. If this doesn't get your cockles warmed then there's not much hope for you, but it may just be the thing to give you the oportunity to spend more time with your husband. Edit: to take out inappropriate comment. :oops:
Last edited by Nelso on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green '08 ZRX1200 Road bike
Green 2012 ZX10 Track/race bike
Green '89 H1 ZXR750 race bike
'89 RMX250 motard race bike
2015 YZ450
2017 KTM EXC300
Nelso
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZRX

Postby Smitty » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 am

welcome

you should talk to my other ½
she has been putting up with my Kwaka infatuation ...since the Mach III came out
many bikes, many grandkids later.... she understands (I think :twisted: )
Last edited by Smitty on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOTTA LUV the 12R!!
Smitty
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX12R
State: Victoria

Postby fireyrob » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:43 pm

You arent the first and wont be the last kwaka widow!

My Mrs tried to find me here too... 9 posts later she gave up ;)
Tried to have the broadband disconnected every now and then... So I got an iphone to log in there :twisted:
4 Kwaka's you say... Well at least he's admitting to some :lol:
This spare interest can be time consuming, thus at times it is important to remember that he, whoever he may be, is in safe hands amongst friends! Well except for Seiko but we couldnt be further from him so all is good :kuda:

Oh and Welcome to KSRC :kuda:

PS Please ignore Nelso... Seems he has an itch that he cant get rid of by himself :roll: :lol:
09 ZX6R
03 Zthou
fireyrob
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z1000

Postby kaneg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Nelso wrote:Welcome Kiddo Whacker. I'm sorry to admit this but I still can't work out what the problem is. :? You say your kids have been correctly indoctrinated into the Kawasaki fold, your hubby is an avid rider and you have now discovered KSRC. The only issue I can fathom here is that you yourself have no bike listed on your profile, so that is where I feel we need to direct our attention.

Uncle Nelso's recipe for success is for you is to take two cups of harden the fuck up, 6 tablespoons of just lean the fucker and add a pinch of ride it like you stole it. Mix these ingredients gently and then spread evenly on a serving of 250 Ninja, then gorge yourself with generous helpings. If this doesn't get your cockles warmed then quite possibly you may be clinically dead, but it may just be the tonic you are looking for to revitalise your passion for that glorious specimine of a man you are lucky enough to call your husband. Failing that you could always head down to Wollongong and find an old fat bloke riding around on a ZRX and give him a blow job. I hear his semen has magical powers and will fix everything. ;)

you just love to put things delicatelly :kuda:

Nelso, mate you can be my spokesperson any day....
:lol:

Welcome to the forum kwaka widow :kuda:
kaneg
KSRC SPONSOR
KSRC SPONSOR

Bike: Suzuki

Postby mike-s » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 pm

6maniac wrote:Quiet night, Aunty Cath ?? :?

Possibly not quiet enough.....

My missus calls herself a "bike widow" from time to time. I shan't lie, it does happen quite a fair bit, at least i'm not barred from the "other women" (a.k.a. "that bitch in the garage" ;-) ) :oops:
If it hurts, you aren't doing it right.
mike-s
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: Suzuki

Postby Nelso » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm

I changed my post because I learned today that Kwaka Widow was not who I thought she was. :shock: :oops:

My apologies if it was a bit crass but I was having a dig at someone and assumed you were that person. I will make sure from now on that I know who the person really is before I go off half cocked. :oops: I hope this hasn't put you off making an appearance at a KSRC event thinking we are all uncouth. Oh yeah, I also forgot; welcome to KSRC! ;)
Green '08 ZRX1200 Road bike
Green 2012 ZX10 Track/race bike
Green '89 H1 ZXR750 race bike
'89 RMX250 motard race bike
2015 YZ450
2017 KTM EXC300
Nelso
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZRX

Postby seiko1 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm

fireyrob wrote:You arent the first and wont be the last kwaka widow!

My Mrs tried to find me here too... 9 posts later she gave up ;)
Tried to have the broadband disconnected every now and then... So I got an iphone to log in there :twisted:
4 Kwaka's you say... Well at least he's admitting to some :lol:
This spare interest can be time consuming, thus at times it is important to remember that he, whoever he may be, is in safe hands amongst friends! Well except for Seiko but we couldnt be further from him so all is good :kuda:

Oh and Welcome to KSRC :kuda:

PS Please ignore Nelso... Seems he has an itch that he cant get rid of by himself :roll: :lol:

Oh c'mon...pickon someone your own size :kuda:
Policy - Find something simple.....and Complicate it!
seiko1

Bike: ZX14R
State: Victoria

Return to Introductions