Calling Newbies

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

Re: re: Calling Newbies

Postby strutto » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:47 pm

Colettezzr600 wrote:He used to be a kwaka rider, buy lost sight of the light...we are trying to steer him back :wink:

Is this a wise choice? Do we really want him!

JK neka!! :twisted:
strutto
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

re: Calling Newbies

Postby KLR » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:22 pm

Hey Styrenic good to see ya come over from Kawiforums!!! It was me who pm'd ya.

Also good to see a bonafide 2005 ZX6R owner!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics champ.
Nothing At All.
KLR
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

re: Calling Newbies

Postby Neka79 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:14 pm

well..let me sit u on my lap & tell u a little story about a boy, his green 99 zx6r, and the cost of insurance for a 21yo with fark all no claim bonus.....
i walked into my bike dealer one day looking at this old gpz900 ninja....they wanted 2 much 4 it...so i looked at a fzr1000 ...was a POS..then a 92 gsxr1100 caught my eye..too heavy...then i saw it gleaming in the light..a red duke 900ss..92 model..i was in love (i loved dukes & wanted a 916)...i went for finance...the dealer rang me, they turned me down & said "we wont give u $10k for a bike that old, however we will give u $11k for a newer bike based on ur income"...so under the watchful eye off my dad & gf of the time, i went to look at a green 99 zx6r (this was in early01)...well i creamed my pants wen i saw it..it had just been traded that day, and i didnt kno it was there....i rode it..i loved it...my gf loved it...my dad shit himself when he saw the speed on the speedo...i tested it, and 3 hrs later i picked it up, with a grin as wide as mina's ass is....i had it 12 months..it was wild...however at $3800 a yr, i couldnt keep it due to the insurance....meanwhile my dad died, i inherited a shit load of money, and went in search of a new lower insurance bike...had the z1000 been out then, i kno wot i woulda bought...i wanted brand new...tested the 02 zx9r & thought it was a heavy pig..rode a vtr & altho it was an even heavier pig, the insurance on a catergory 2 was only $1200 a yr..my mind was made up....
i crashed that heavy farkin pig twice in 11months & got rid of it, thinkin again of a zx9r, but then my eyes spied a 929 blade, i rode it & loved it, then i struck gold (like wen mina picks a huge booger)...a mate i worked with at staintune was selling the ex staintune race 929...the mods were right, the price was right..and the rest as they say is history......
now get off my farking knee mina & stop playing with urself!! ...sick bastard...
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)
Extreme Post Whore :-)

Bike: Z900
State: South Australia

Previous

Return to Introductions